Home>> FedEx Express >> >FedEx Latest Requirements for Export Customs Clearance Information - 2020
FedEx Latest Requirements for Export Customs Clearance Information - 2020
Hong Kong FedEx Express Channel Price List for Small Goods. The parcel weight is from 0.5 kg to 20.5KG. Recently, Shenzhen FedEx will conduct a strict review on the declaration of goods and the customs clearance information. For the invoices of goods with false declarations, missing declarations and incomplete customs clearance information, the shipments will be returned directly. Please strictly follow the instructions below to avoid the goods being returned.
1. the goods invoice declaration requirements are as follows (commercial invoices need to be in English):
1. The sender must be a company, or the shipments will not be accepted;
2. the Hong Kong company name and address is not accepted as the sender information;
3. Country of Origin information (Country of Origin) is required on FedEx waybills and invoices;
4. The commercial invoice should specify the composition, material, use, component of the product, unit price, total price, etc.;
5. If the product is a textile, the invoice must also indicate the percentage of the ingredients of the material, the manufacturer's company name and the detailed address (refer to Appendix 4 for a detailed list).
2.the requirements of the customs clearance information are as follows
1. Aluminum Extrusions Worksheet needs be provided (Aluminum Product Work Form, please refer to the attached form) for the shipment of aluminum products to the United States.
2. The electronic goods delivered to the United States should be attached with FCC Form 740 (refer to Appendix 1 for a detailed list of related products).
3. If the shipment is FDA-regulated, the detailed manufacturer name and detailed address must be indicated on the invoice (the relevant product name refers to the detailed list of Appendix 2);
4. If the value of the goods is greater than or equal to JPY 200,000 (total of HKD20,000 or USD2,500), the FORM A information must be included with the goods, and the name of the waybill and invoice must be stated: "FORM A ATTACHED"
If there is no FORM A information with the goods, the name of the waybill and invoice must be stated: "FORM A NOT ATTACHED";
5. Delivery of the Folding Box made of paper or cardboard made in China to the United States, and the Folding Box Worksheet needs to be provided .
6. Delivery of the plastic bag made in China or Thailand to the US, and the attached Polyethylene Plastic Bags Worksheet needs to be provided.
7. Delivery of ink-containing products and ballpoint pens to the US, and the Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) Certification with the latest format needs to be provided.
8. The goods of the shipment are accompanied by products such as mirrors and protective screens (such as glasses, makeup mirrors, mobile phone cases, rearview mirrors, etc.) to the United States. The invoice must be declared in detail (Note: Size of individual products) .
9. The operation requirements for goods containing LED products (Led Products) are as follows:
If the shipment contains LED products, the invoice must specify the manufacturer's detailed manufacturer name and address information.
If the delivery of goods containing Led products to the United States, you will need to provide the FDA2877 form (FDA 2877 form, please refer to the attached form and instructions).
10. Delivery of the goods containing textiles to the United States, and the attached Fabric Detail Sheet needs to be provided.
11, other goods delivered to the United States also need to be accompanied by the corresponding form (refer to the attached list of detailed appendix 3).